Who is Roland Hint

Sunday 11 May 2014

There Are People Who Live And Die And Never Truely Live

It's not about how much you earn, it's about who you become on the journey.

Isn't it weird, that some people in your life have a good life, have loving relationships, supporting people around them... and you?

Where are you?

Where am I?


I am writing this blog, I am happy of doing it. I like sharing my experience with the world. As I am trying to improve myself and change myself to a better who. But how do you get a better who?


I think the best way in the world to improve yourself is by starting at yourself. And the best way to change this, is to make sports. It doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, young or old. It really doesn't matter. There are old people who change their live in one day, and others who live and die and never live their life.


But it is never too late to climb the ladder of success


My power tip for all guys out there, who need to come out of a situation they don't like. It's for those people who want to change their life for a better and it's not just a scam. It's what I believe. The first step to change is to do something on a regular basis, which nobody can take for you.

A job can be taken from you due to the closing of your company.
People can be taken from you.
Their are other circumstances that you can't control. We can't control everything.

But what you definitely can is developing a habit, to do something positive on a regular basis.

I think, doing sports is the best way to make sure to grow, to progress and to change.

It's not the overall secret, if you are waiting for a special secret, you will be searching forever. Make sure to start with the most important first. Do sports, do something positive on a regular basis.
Write down the following words: I will make sure to honor every commitment, the commitment for now is to (enter what you want to do on a regular basis)

Afterwards sign it and put it into your pursue, handbag or another spot where just you can read it.

Make sure to fulfill what you write down. Start with doing it 2-5 times a week. Think carefully how many time you are willing to take for it and honor it. You have signed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment