Who is Roland Hint

Saturday 17 May 2014

How To Become Successful In Any Thing?


1. Start small, think big



One of the biggest problems that we nowadays have to face is that we all want success much to fast and why?
Because media presents it to us like that. Look at all the adds out there. Clean your house in minutes with the urltra fast vacuum cleaner. Play lotto and win millions over night. Book a sky diving course and in 2 weeks you receive a certificate being an experienced sky jumper. Things which take time to mature should nowadays be possible in a few days.


If you ask me, most of the time these are just blank lies. Sure, you can be a skydiver in two weeks, but the quality may be questionable.

We want things to fast and don't believe that continously preparation, endurance and perseverance are the real keys to success.

If you ask me, the only way to get successful is to master the simple things. I mean lets be honest, we are all human beings. You stand up in the morning, so does Bill Gates or Barack Obama, they breakfast and plan their day, work a couple of hours and drive home to their families.



They are not that different. But what they have learned is, making the simple stuff over and over again. Being resistant and never giving up on the things you want to receive.
A good athlet trains daily, he practises the start 100 hundred times, the timing, he works out, he cooks the food his body needs. Everybody can do it.



But what makes them different from you?


I think its their perseverance. These people know that doing the small everyday brings you forward.
We all know the phrase: to conquer one's weaker self. From my perspective it comes all down to this concept.

If I would tell you there is just one thing in the world, no secret formula, just one thing and that is PERSEVERANCE, what would you do?



I tell you what I do. I have started to implement a mind set. Whenever I do something, I question myself, is this actually right to do this?
When I come home from work and I just want to have my silence, lay down on the couch and watch a movie, then this little voice comes to my mind and asks me: Is that right to do? Didn't you have a plan of going to the gym, going for a run, reading a book in my business field or spending time with my beloved ones?
Believe me you already know the answer inside yourself. Sure, you have to put on your shoes and hit the gym. You have to read that book or prepare for a special event.
Do a bit more and afterwards relax as much as you want. You don't have to become a machine but do what you told yourself you will. Stick to your own rules and remember there is just one rule to become successful - Perseverance. That's all magic necessary.

To keep you going and not falling through I have the ultimate motivation for you:



Just start with a small thing in your life and do it on a regular basis. That's all for the beginning. Do this for 1 month and decide if your life improved to the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment