Who is Roland Hint

Saturday 3 May 2014

I Am Totally Back From My 3 Month Break - No Excuses!


The ultimate motivation for today's run

I just finished my 4 run in 9 days. 

And you know what, it was excellent as (nearly) always!

I thought about going for a run the whole day, and at afternoon I have just put on my running shoes and started off. 

Approximately a 5.5k distance. I didn't measure my time because I most of the time don't care about how fast I am, as I run for my personal pleasure.



I ran about 1.5k just uphill, it's tough but the feeling of being one of the only crazy bastards who does it pushes me even further. And if you get to the peak of the hill you have a terrific view over the city. Love it. 

So, if you haven't put your shoes on so far, or went for a walk or into the gym, whatever it is. I invite you to.




No comments:

Post a Comment